Have Questions? TXT us (702) 337-1623
MODERN TECHNOLOGY - TRADITIONAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
#1 Question - Can I use a gel coating on my canvas print? A. Yes, you can embellish the Oil based canvas with acrylic or oils.
Prints on canvas open up a world of artistic possibilities that can add that extra something to your artworks appeal and salability. There are numerous edge treatments, frame thickness's, and canvas surface treatments to consider.
Canvas stretcher bars come in several thicknesses. We use the standard 3/4" stretcher and a 1 1/2" deep "Gallery Wrap" stretcher.
• 3/4" stretched canvas has white sides and is intended to be placed in a frame.
• 1 1/2" deep Gallery Wraps have printed sides which are finished and ready to hang.
There are several options for Gallery Wrap sides. we can:
* Transfer the image that is printed on the face and mirror it on the sides.
* Stretch the image to print across the face and down around the edges.
* Print the edges in a color (usually black) of your choice.